To provide a high level of quality financial services to our membership.
Ecusta Credit Union History
Ecusta Credit Union was founded in 1976 in order to provide the Olin Corporation employees with a safe, convenient place to save as well as borrow – a financial institution dedicated to their best interest.
After several name changes and now know as Ecusta Credit Union, we offer our services to everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Transylvania or Henderson counties.
Unlike banks and savings and loans, every member is a co-owner, so there are no stockholders. We provide comparative rates on savings, lower rates on loans, and free or low-fee services to our members.
We are not only a full-service financial institution, providing everything from checking to home loans, but we also offer a variety of electronic services, allowing you to access your funds 24 hours a day...Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere!
For those interested in joining Ecusta Credit Union, call 828-884-7283 or stop by our office at 2074 Asheville Highway, Brevard 28712.
Board of Directors
- Martha M. McCrary - President
- Bill Bryson - Vice-President
- Charles Shipman - Treasurer
- Helen Young - Secretary
- Gary Hollifield - Director
- Jonathan Orr - Director
- Devon Mccall-Director
- Susan Holliday - Manager
- Sherry Long - Assistant Manager
- Gwen Jones - Collections Officer & Teller Supervisor
- Kim Ward - Loan Officer & Insurance Administrator
- Nicole Christy - Loan Clerk & Marketing Department
- Mike Whitmire - Accountant
- Debbie Holden -Member Service Represtentative
- Alison Cunningham - Member Service Representative
- Kristen McCrary - Electronics Services
- Cindy Anders - Teller
- Kamryn Holstein- Teller
- Vira Adame-Tapia- Teller
- Destiny Wiggins - Teller
Community Involvement 2017
The Boys & Girls Club of Transylvania County
- Easter Wonderland Project – The Ladies Auxiliary Post 4309
- Cystic Fybrosis “Great Strides” Walk-Madie's Troops"
- Rotary Club Road Races (May 31, July 4, October 31)
- Rosman High Prom Lock-In
- Banner Sponsor for Rosman High School
- Brevard Community Band
- Communities in Schools
- American Red Cross
- Tools For Schools
- America Cancer "Relay for Life"
- The Center for Women
- Transylvania County Volunteers in Medicine (TCVIM)
- Transylvania Little League - Corporate Sponsor
- Warm Coats for Transylvania County schools
- Brevard College/Tornado Club
- SSG Charlie Bagwell Memorial Scholarship Benefit
- "Fiddlin Around Silvermont"
- TC Arts Council-Take Art To Heart
- Daniel Furr Memorial Golf Tourney-hole sponsor
- Fritz Merrill Memorial Golf Tournay-hole sponsor
Ecusta Credit Union
2074 Asheville Highway
Brevard, NC 28712
- Monday, February 19th (President's Day)
- Monday, April 2nd (Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 8th (Columbus Day)
- Thursday, November 22th (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, November 23th (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- Monday, December 24th (Christmas Eve)
- Tuesday, December 25th (Christmas Holiday)
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Years Day
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm.